- (-) Remove <span class="im_field_ref_thematique">Culture</span> filter Culture
- (-) Remove <span class="sm_field_tags">Approche entrepreunariale</span> filter Approche entrepreunariale
- (-) Remove <span class="im_field_periode_programmation">2014-2020</span> filter 2014-2020
- (-) Remove <span class="fonds_acronyme">FEADER</span> filter FEADER
- (-) Remove <span class="sm_field_tags">Tiers-lieux / Fablabs / coworking</span> filter Tiers-lieux / Fablabs / coworking
Many elected representatives business and heads of associations are not aware that European funds are intended for them. However, these Funds are well-distributed and thousands of projects are created each year.
Ranging from training to support for small to medium size businesses, or to developing a rural development initiative, the areas of focus of the European funds are broader than we think! Here’s a preview: