- (-) Remove <span class="im_field_ref_thematique">Coopération territoriale européenne - interreg</span> filter Coopération territoriale européenne - interreg
- (-) Remove <span class="im_field_ref_thematique">Transports</span> filter Transports
- (-) Remove <span class="im_field_type_territoire">Espaces transfrontaliers</span> filter Espaces transfrontaliers
- (-) Remove <span class="sm_field_tags">Voie verte / veloroute / piste cyclable</span> filter Voie verte / veloroute / piste cyclable
- (-) Remove <span class="im_field_periode_programmation">2014-2020</span> filter 2014-2020
Many elected representatives business and heads of associations are not aware that European funds are intended for them. However, these Funds are well-distributed and thousands of projects are created each year.
Ranging from training to support for small to medium size businesses, or to developing a rural development initiative, the areas of focus of the European funds are broader than we think! Here’s a preview: