- (-) Remove <span class="im_field_ref_thematique">Coopération territoriale européenne - interreg</span> filter Coopération territoriale européenne - interreg
- (-) Remove <span class="sm_field_tags">Inclusion sociale</span> filter Inclusion sociale
- (-) Remove <span class="im_field_periode_programmation">2014-2020</span> filter 2014-2020
- (-) Remove <span class="im_field_ref_thematique">Energies renouvelables</span> filter Energies renouvelables
- (-) Remove <span class="sm_field_tags">Protection de l'environnement</span> filter Protection de l'environnement
- (-) Remove <span class="fonds_acronyme">FEDER</span> filter FEDER
Many elected representatives business and heads of associations are not aware that European funds are intended for them. However, these Funds are well-distributed and thousands of projects are created each year.
Ranging from training to support for small to medium size businesses, or to developing a rural development initiative, the areas of focus of the European funds are broader than we think! Here’s a preview: