- (-) Remove <span class="im_field_region">Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes</span> filter Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes
- (-) Remove <span class="im_field_type_territoire">Métropoles</span> filter Métropoles
- (-) Remove <span class="im_field_type_territoire">Bassins fluviaux</span> filter Bassins fluviaux
- (-) Remove <span class="im_field_ref_thematique">Aménagement du territoire et cadre de vie</span> filter Aménagement du territoire et cadre de vie
- (-) Remove <span class="sm_field_tags">Belles histoires</span> filter Belles histoires
Many elected representatives business and heads of associations are not aware that European funds are intended for them. However, these Funds are well-distributed and thousands of projects are created each year.
Ranging from training to support for small to medium size businesses, or to developing a rural development initiative, the areas of focus of the European funds are broader than we think! Here’s a preview: