- (-) Remove <span class="im_field_region">Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes</span> filter Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes
- (-) Remove <span class="im_field_type_territoire">Bassins fluviaux</span> filter Bassins fluviaux
- (-) Remove <span class="im_field_type_territoire">Grandes zones urbaines</span> filter Grandes zones urbaines
- (-) Remove <span class="fonds_acronyme">FEDER</span> filter FEDER
- (-) Remove <span class="im_field_ref_thematique">Aménagement du territoire et cadre de vie</span> filter Aménagement du territoire et cadre de vie
Many elected representatives business and heads of associations are not aware that European funds are intended for them. However, these Funds are well-distributed and thousands of projects are created each year.
Ranging from training to support for small to medium size businesses, or to developing a rural development initiative, the areas of focus of the European funds are broader than we think! Here’s a preview: