- (-) Remove <span class="im_field_type_territoire">Espaces interrégionaux</span> filter Espaces interrégionaux
- (-) Remove <span class="im_field_ref_thematique">Infrastructures locales</span> filter Infrastructures locales
- (-) Remove <span class="im_field_periode_programmation">2014-2020</span> filter 2014-2020
- (-) Remove <span class="im_field_ref_thematique">Développement rural</span> filter Développement rural
- (-) Remove <span class="im_field_ref_thematique">Développement économique</span> filter Développement économique
Many elected representatives business and heads of associations are not aware that European funds are intended for them. However, these Funds are well-distributed and thousands of projects are created each year.
Ranging from training to support for small to medium size businesses, or to developing a rural development initiative, the areas of focus of the European funds are broader than we think! Here’s a preview: